Friday 22 April 2011

It's going to be a very busy weekend. Have appointments all day tomorrow and on Sunday, I have a small food order. Oh yes, I do catering for healthy food (or non-healthy food upon request :D). I love to cook so I enjoy doing this part-time catering. Besides, it provides me with extra income! However, being still new in this catering line, I only take small orders like for 30-50 pax, and so far have only done tea parties. (and weekends only!)

I do catering for healthy food because I think there's a shortage of health food caterers out there. The food I do is 70% organic, using organic ingredients as well as detox meat/seafood and use very minimal oil. I also emphasise on hygiene in my food preparation. If you wish to inquire more about my catering service, please sms me at +60104229052.

Vietnamese Rolls
Organic Fried Mee Hoon
Tuna Fish Pie



No comments:

Post a Comment